have I missed a period? I don't know what to think!!!
I have Checked the calender, says my period was due  on september 10th, which I'm sure it came 2day early or even 3. and 4weeks after the 10th is the 8th, but I was getting my periods every 3 weeks for the past couple months, which means I was due my periods on the round about the 1st my periods havnt came yet. And it is the 6th. Does this mean I've missed a period or my periods late or are my periods. Going back to. Every 4 weeks?
hens only lay eggs when they are completely happy and feel really safe and secure  it is more abnormal to have a cycle if you are a busy purson dont listen to folk lore about always keeping a cycle dont worry unlees you are planning a family
If You are on a certain medication sometimes that may trigger it as well.  I would get it checked out to be on safe side. I  had extremely odd cycles due to thyroid and up even when Had My tubes tied in 1997 I was young I still had odd cycles. then about a little over a year ago I had to have novasure done. I will just be 37 this month.  No doesnt mean You missed it sometimes it can just be late a day or two or early a day or two. or like how mine was go three four days then stop. See if its a family history to. Just depends on Age how active You are if are under any stress,. Not to get to alarmed but always ask and see doctor too.
Do u exercise?? Are you stressed??are you taking any strong medication?are you planning to start a new family??coz all the above can cause thdeldelay..
the only excercise i get is running around like a chicken at work. im always stressed. and im planning on having a family. im soo confused.