General Health Community
headache ear pain coldness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

headache ear pain coldness

I have been having headaches the last six months or so. There not headaches where I cant do stuff there just annoying pressure.I have just let it go, but now Im having these sharp pains right threw my right ear.These pains feel like someone is sticking a knife out the inside of my head,when I get theses pains my vision blurs and I just need to bend over and press my hand over my ear tightly.I sometimes feel a warm or cold sensation on the side of my head to. Now I have noticed that when people touch me they are always telling me Im cold, I have noticed this when I get up in the morning mostly its my right side that is cold or my hole body,I dont really feel cold but my body is. ( having mood swings lately but I'm relating that to christmas due to lack of money) Hear of anything like this before?
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I would definitely advise going to the doctors - its best to be safe.
Are you able to sleep? Do any painkillers help? Have you been taking any new medication?
Blank
I have been sleeping ok, but tired by 9pm or so.Im not on painkillers or have not taken any new meds in the past five yrs.thanks for yr reply :) I have a doc appointment on tuesday, but its just hard to explain it.
Blank
Its very hard to live with and to explain - totally understand where youre coming from.
At least you are sleeping - thats always a plus!
Good luck at the doctors and let us know how it goes.
Blank
...went to the doctor. He got me to take blood test, ultra sound of the back and side of my neck,also xrays. Put me down for a CT scan but that can take months to get into.If he sees anything on blood work,ultra sound or x-rays said he will call me, so just a waiting to see if I hear anything. But he put me on 10mg baclofen( Only 1 tablet at bedtime) and diclofenac 100mg(1 tablet in morning)    
Blank
how are you feeling?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703