help , my abdomen is aching
hi i will try not to make this too long , four weeks ago i suddenly started having loose stools after having  constipation for 25yrs about a  week later it stopped and i was okay again , now it is back with a vengeance , i started getting loose stools again an aching at the bottom of my abdomen which occasionally goes under my left rib ,all the way up , lower backache , a distended stomach ( up between my ribs) my gas smells awful and without sounding disgusting ,my mouth tastes like my gas smells , and i feel generally unwell
Go and see you doctor, ask if you have Diverticulitus.  that could be the cause of your symptoms.
hello angie it sounds like some of the symptoms I've go through for ten years and doctors called it IBS and then they said GERD and put me on meds for life but hey thank GOD I found Fiberwise it sounds sillly but for 2 years I am pain free so are 3 other people that I have recomended this too , please give it a try its by Melaleuca  no other med or fiber out there has helped me like this one I just drink it once at bedtime and I am good and the funny thing is your **** excuse my language will not smell and it will come out like a smoothey please please believe me and your gas will not smell, God is my witness  if you can't find anyone with melaleuca fiberwise leave me a post and I willl try to help you out because it is not in stores ,  take care and God bless
People at any age can develop an intolerance to wheat.  Try avoiding wheat for a month and see if you notice any changes.
Do see a Doctor though if symptoms persist.!!!  
hi betty4 , thanks for ur answer , but i live in england , so whatever your suggesting i cannot buy under that name here , i would love to give it a try , i just wish i knew the english name 4 it