General Health Community
help.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

help.

so idk whats wrong with me.  i think its just anxiety but idk.  somtimes i have problems focusing and i feel out of it a lot.  i also get weird warm sensations in my head, they are hard to explain, but my head just feels warm somtimes like icy hot is on my brain.  i get scared all the time for no reason.  and i have nightmares. somtimes i just feel like there is somthing really wrong with me, like im slowly dieing.  i feel tired/fatigued/sleepy.  i feel week, and have low energy.  i told my doc about all this and he just blew it off and said i was a very heathy individual.  i dont drink or somke or take any meds, i just wanna know if anyone has gone through the same thing as me, or could just share some much appricated info
The answer is Yes,, Your not alone at all. I believe first, you need a good doctor to listen to you. You may be having Anxiety.It's very common and they will def make you feel like your slowly dying...Also you might need some blood work to check your Iron level, Dehydration, thyroid and etc...Just to rule that part out..Hope you find out, so you can get back to Normal :)
Your doctor shouldn't have blown you off like that.  You sound like you're having anxiety, and maybe depression as well.  Try keeping a daily log of your symptoms and moods (you can use a mood tracker on this site, but I suggest you use the journal feature to write down specifics).  Get another appointment, and when you go, print out the log of symptoms and bring it.  It will help keep you from forgetting important things (which happens to me all the time), and will also give you and your doctor a better picture of any chronic mood or anxiety problems.

Hang in there.
It does sound like anxiety, but it could be linked to systematic yeast problem (candida) or even calcium depletion which triggers anxiety attacks.  Anxiety attacks do make you feel like your body is running a diagnostic and everything is amplified and terrifying.  Yeast problems cause the foggy feeling you describe and also weird feelings in your head and could have many causes (one being antibiotic use), and they do not always have outside syptoms (symptoms).

Definitely go to another doctor though.  Any doctor that brushes you off or tells you it is in your head is just too lazy to figure out what is going on.
Along with anxiety and insomnia, a Magnesium deficiency can cause "zaps or vibrations" feelings in the head.  Look up magnesium and see what else a deficiency can cause - lots of things.  We usually don't get enough magnesium from the foods we eat.