high blood pressure
my mother in law is 50 years old and has high blood pressure. her doctor placed her on a medication that worked well but had a side effect of a nagging dry cough. the doctor then switched her to avapro samples and the drug is working well. however when she went to get her prescription filled she found out that the drug costs nearly 100 dollars and seeing that she has no health insurance it is no way that she can pay out of pocket, she has told her doctor numerous times that she cannot afford this drug and her doctor has told her that there is nothing else she can prescribe her that wouldnt have the ingredient that causes the cough. anyone know anything about this or have a similiar situation. thanks
Tell your mother in law to contact the company that makes this med. They may be able to help her get it a reduced rate or depending on her finances, even free. Her Dr will probably have to be involved with this and fill out a form for her.
I hope this helps.
Please tell your mother in law not to just stop her meds because it can be dangerous. Take care. Remar