high liver enzymes
is there a natual way to bring them down, i'm 43, drink sometimes, dr thinks it might be one of my med's, is there a list of med's that will bring it up? is there anything i can take natually to bring down my liver enzyme number?
Hello, you can lower you enzymes by eating more fruits, vegetables, unrefined salts, avoiding food high in hydrogenated oils and saturated fats like butter, shortening, margarine, fried foods, sugar, nuts, red meat. Regular exercise, avoiding alcohol,  and drinking plenty water will also help lower your liver enzymes.

Avoiding over the counter drugs, prescription medications, and supplements which are common causes of elevated enzymes.

There is one supplement though that you can get at most any pharmacy called milk thistle taking a minimum of 1000 MG per day is said to also lower your liver enzyme levels, too.

I Hope This Helps!