high rbc
I just had my annual blood work and it came back that my RBC was H 5.1, HGB was 15.2, HCT was 44.5 should I be concerned.  

This discussion is related to High RBC count.
Do you recall the range for the RBC that is considered "normal?"  
Thank you for responding to my RBC questions.   The range is 3.79-4.93 and mine was 5.11    The HGB was 15.2 and range is 11.7-14.7...HCT WAS 44.5 AND RANGE WAS 34.7-43.3 Thank you   BMWBON
I would go and donate some blood, usually this helps to bring the levels back to normal. Has your doctor said anything about this?
Actually I just went to the doctor yesterday and he said that with my level, the blood banks would love me.  He said it would help them and me.  I was so relieved that he wasn't concerned about the level.  Thank you so much for responding.  I feel much better knowing that you are suggesting the same thing.
Glad everything worked out for you.  You sound like a healthy young man from looking at your CBC labs.