General Health Community
i am 16 years old and i keep going reallyy dizzy and .....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

i am 16 years old and i keep going really dizzy and my ears feel blocked and start ringing. i also start to see little spots floating or sometimes evrything goes completly black. i feel really sick and loose my balence and i got hot and my head starts hurting. it started after i stopped eating enough food so i thought it would stop if i started eating again but it didnt and this has been happening for about a year now i was just wondering if anybody else gets this or knows what could cause it.
and my whole body aches
It is important that you see a doctor to help you get back on track.  After not eating properly, your stomach and system needs to be adjusted to taking in food again.  The doctors will tell you which vitamins and other nutrients you need to get your body back to normal.  You have probably depleted all the minerals and elements necessary for good health and you need to know what they are before starting a vitamin regimen.   Please see your doctor.
As you are experiencing that your ears feel blocked and start ringing, and losing your balance, getting hot and your head hurting.  This is either because your ears are blocked up with wax or you have a head cold and have an ear infection.

With regard also to the dizzy spells and seeing little spots and everything going black - you are anaemic.  

You need to see the doctor to check your ears and get a blood test carried out for anaemia.  Anaemia is where there are not enough red corpusles in the blood.  The red corpusles carry oxygen round the body.  If you do not have enough of them, you will feel tired, dizzy and start to see black spots or sometimes white stars.

In the meantime, make sure you have a proper well balanced diet.  Milk, liver, kidneys and liver pate contain lots of iron, as well as dark greens.  Cereals are fortified with iron.

If your iron level is very low, it can take up to 3 months for your blood to get back to the right lelel.  You could buy some multivitamins with iron, but as you are 16 and it sounds like you are very anaemic, it is wise to see your doctor.

Best wishes.
thanks for ur answers i have fainted a few time and i always feel fine after i have been sitting down for a while. y could this be ?
Because you are anaemic your brain is not getting enough oxygen.
Please see your doctor as soon as possible.
There are many reasons for syncope (fainting).  Anemia is but one of them.  It could also be low blood pressure or you could have heart problems.  Please see your doctor ASAP.   And please let us know how you fare.