i m in tention ...
Hi ,I am smoking from last 4 years but from one month i quit it but not completely still i took 2,3 cigreets in whole day.i got cough and having bit pain on my chest on the left side from last 1 and half month .but today i got slit very small drop of blood with cough .
I am in tension please suggest me what i can do and what needs to do me for better of my health.i am quitting my cigreete too but now got tensed due to this.
i got it first time but its very small just a small drop with cough

Thanks..
Hi sandy,
i would not worry too much about it. you have only been smoking for 4 years. maybe you have a bit of a sore throat, post nasal drip or maybe a small chest infection
go and check with your doctor but dont worry 4 years of smoking its not a lot. its great that you a quitting now

hope you feel better soon
If you had blood only once with a cough don't worry about it.  If you continue then you must see a doctor.  You will be coughing up lots of stuff for a while, but don't worry.  It will clear up and you will be okay.  You might find that after you quit smoking you become allergic to cigarettes and the smoke.  Good health to you!  And congratulations on quitting smoking!
I cut down smoking in march haven't bought a pack since then cut down to one cig a day ( with vape) however I was up to two packs a day in the last 1 1/2 years but it used to not be that bad my throught hurts a little bit but I also have dry mouth and I smoke a vape which I believe might put some tension on my throat. I haven't had a cig in a month and I'm going to get off the vape. But I'm a hypochondriac as my dad says and well now I'm having panic attacks because of my sore throat. Warm feels good. I quit for 3 weeks before this and my throat hurt then too I just had one cig and then quit again. I'm just worried ya know? I should still be fine right?