im really scared
hi... i hope that this is the right place to be asking this but ok...im not scared for but for my brother
this morning like at 4:30am i woke up to get a glass of water. When i was coming back to my room
i herd that my brother had woken up to and was geting a glass of water. then when i saw that he had
turned off the light i herd his glass hit the ground i went and looked and i saw that my brother was trying
to get up so i think that he fell.but i dont know how their is like nothing the to fall over.but i rememberd
my other older brother used to fall back to but he would fall because he was using illigale drugs...well
i think it was because of that.my brother that fell said it was because he was tierd could it be that the
reason for him to fall? i just need help i dont know what to do :( thanks