General Health Community
is it normal

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

is it normal

On feb. 15 I had my period and it eas weird because my blood wasnt normal it was a little bit and lasted 4 days nd sense them i feel really hungry and tired and sometimes i get this weitd feeling of throwing up
Any possibility of you being pregnant?

I would suggest  you get a pregnancy test carried.  Sometimes, there is some discharge or spotting with a pregnancy.  And as you have said that your period wasn't normal, it may be that you are pregnant.

If you are nearing the menopause, that can mess up your periods, but you don't get feelings of throwing up.

Let me know how you get on.

Best wishes
pregnent?
Hope you have become better now.  Any chance that you are pregnant?  Please do not take offense to my question.  I do not ask disrespectfully.
Sorry, the other thing I forgot to mention is that your hormone levels may be out of balance.

Hope you are OK

Best wishes.