is this bulimia?
I am a guy 20 years old, i used to be overweight all my life i was 120 kgs, in june 2011 i decided to lose weight, i was on a very strict diet for about 40 days, i lost 20 kgs without even exercising, then i couldnt continue dieting, i went back to my old eating habits, eating too much fast food, rice and stuff, besides i drink tooooo much alcohol, on daily basis i think ..
2 months ago i used to force myself to vomit after drinking alcohol and having a huge dinner, as to keep fit ..
i did that for one month, i did it like 20 times in a month, and it was really awful, since then i noticed a white coating on my tongue, i went to the doctor, he gave me miconazole oral gel, for oral thrush, or fungus on tongue, but he didnt advise what caused those fungus to grow up .. i still dont know what is that on my tongue.. because it didnt go with the oral gel, it is still the same. Please help me doctor. some people told me that i have to be on a candida free diet, in order to stop it from growing on my tongue.
Thank you
Ramiqaysar
The bulimia can cause the oral thrush.  If the gel isn't working then you need to go back to the doctor and get a different medication.  Bulimia can also cause you to have gum, teeth, and esophageal problems.  Long-term bulimia can cause harm to many organ systems.  If you haven't already figured it out, its not a good thing to do and should NEVER be used as a diet aid.  Go out and get some exercise.  
hey,
thank you very much for your response, but i mean is what happened to me called bulimia? being crazy and forcing myself to vomit for one month?

You were certainly bulimic at the time.  I think that you don't need to worry about it if you are no longer doing it.  If you don't have urges to do it.  It may be that it was a trigger response because you had gained weight back.  

Diet AND exercise are the best ways to lose weight.  Not those fad diets either.  You need to learn to eat healthy and get exercise.  Just walking everyday is exercise.  Good luck.