General Health Community
it can be cancer or notÉ

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

it can be cancer or notÉ

i am bleeding from vagina from lst 2 days and its brown ,it is not period so it can be serious or cancer
Avatar n tn
I have had brown spotting before.. often it is just old blood!! if it persists or happens multiple months in a row there's no harm in headin to the doctors just to get checked!
You're not providing enough information.  How old are you?  What day of your cycle?  Brown blood is usually old blood.  
Did you jsut have a baby? Sometimes after having a baby you get a dark blood type thing going on down there. All that is is old blood in your uterus. If it continues I would contact my doc. Are you in pain? If there is pain, make it asap.