General Health Community
lose the ring of belly fat

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

lose the ring of belly fat

I have a ring of belly fat, and generally a layer of fat all over my body. I am a fat person. I am at risk for heart disease, and decreased work and overall work performance. My movement is seldom. I usually sit in a chair, and I usually use my brain for white collar type of work. This is not a healthy body. I would like to have the thick ring of belly fat gone from my body, and look at my body through the mirror, after taking a shower, and say, yes, this is the lean, healthy body I have potential to have. I started for 4 days having movements throughout the day, By walking, and light running, and having pedometer track my steps from iPod Nano 5th Generation, and having results uploaded to Nike+. This is a starting point to motivate me to have a lean and healthy body. I did not lose weight for doing this for 4 days. But I am continuously to keep doing it everyday. I had taken 2500 steps and 3400 steps in the outdoor area where I am working at. I am 5'9" and I am 188 pounds. The weight is normal, but I am fat. I breath shallowly. I am taking time to exhale thoroughly. I am gradually making healthy changes to my body. Please give me your best advise on ways to lose this thick ring of belly fat through fitness and exercise routines, and let me be the lean and healthy body I have potential to be. My three meals a day are balanced meals. I am willing to add fruits and vegetables, and decrease the meat portion per meal. Please advise me on daily meal plans, too.
Here are a few small adjustments to try and note the results. 6-8 glasses of water a day. No food after 7pm and bed by 9:30. (It's good to be asleep by 10)The evening meal should be light, easy to digest, never any cheese. Broth or warm milk is good) If done regularly, the results should be positive. It sounds easy, but it takes self-discipline.