low neutrophils
Hi. ive been ill for a year.
Ive noticed in my blood work,. the wbc will drop to almost outside normal limits and the neutrophils will go outside normal limits (low) for a week or two and then they will go back up to normal limits for 2 or so weeks and then drop back down low to outside normal limits,. it seems as they they are being created and then destroyed very fast.. is this normal? only the neutrophils do this, all other Diff.WBC constantly remain in normal limits. Its only the neutrophils that go normal and then drop low , normal then low, over and over again,.. why and is this normal for the neutrophils to do this?
thank you!
Hi~I would try adding some extra Folic Acid and B-12 to your diet. These are both B vitamins and very necessary for the health of White Blood Cells. I would also eat more, green, leafy veggies.
Has your doctor said anything about this? If not, I would sure ask him/her.
How have you been feeling? Have you been extra tired or run down, have you had any major infections?
Please keep us posted as to how you are doing.
Susie