General Health Community
lower stomach buldge/pain (abdominal?)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

lower stomach buldge/pain (abdominal?)

Well I became pregnant almost year ago and had an abortion/surgery :( we weren't ready yet not enough money, why put child threw what were going threw perfer have a child where they can get benefits like the french/Dutch side.  I had been having a problem with my lower left side, I can feel a buldge and sometimes a certain way I sit/lay my rib rubs against. It feels like there is pressure on it and other times the buldge swells down. Idk what it is. So i did my check up when they asked and I told doc he said I was fine, but I'm pretty sure I'm not cause sometimes the buldge hurts then other times I can't feel or see it. If I stretch wrong, feels like something tore sharp pain. When i breathe in deep feels like whatever it is, is trying to overlap or come out. I'm not sure what it is... and sometimes its just annoying. Does anyone know what I might have did or what happened? Since my doc was helpful.
If i was you i would request a ultrasound, so that you can be sure that everything is ok. You no your own body if you feel that things are not a 100% then you need to push for more test.
Hope this helps x
Yes, I agree with Jaxter31, that further investigative procedures are necessary. The termination of your pregnancy may not be related to the problems you are currently experiencing. It is disappointing to hear that your attempt to find answers from your health professional, resulted in you being told that everything was fine, when you felt that something was not fine, and remains to be, not fine. All the best, for future consultations. From me, for OurHealth.
I dont know what is wrong, but I believe I have a friend that has had this problem & might still be having this problem.... Her doc was just as useful for helping her find out what was wrong! Anytime you go through surgery, there are risks that could  have many consequences, however; also when your body becomes pregnant, it goes through all sorts of changes as well & your body doesn't quite go back to normal!!! My friend described hers as how it was for her when her baby was kicking her ribs when she was pregnant, but she had her baby! You need a doc to really look, do an ultrasound, & run test b/c you never know what may be going on inside!.... The body is an amazing structure!!! Hope this helps!
Well Wednesday I went to imperial point hospital and spent 4hours in waiting room while they called everyone else first that got in after me. I think maybe cause I have no insurance/money and owed them from before when i was attacked by manowar. Once the money lady came in few mins later they said they couldnt help me go to surgeon, But they did blood work, they said they didn't see anything my organs are fine, but I got a hernia where a girl usually doesn't get them.. not anemic, they said go to a surgeon, so i got up and left didnt sign paper. But today I'm suppose to get my thyroid test back. Its agravating they tell me go to ER now they tell me surgeon, hard to believe I'm not anemic, they couldn't even tell me why my weight is dropping dramatically its not good. If something is wrong with my thyroids  what will have to happen? And thank u for answering me and a certain way I lay my ribs feel like there touching like its pushing pressure.
They did ultra sound while I was laying down and they said they didn't see anything but there is a buldge. I read my Er paper it says it goes away when u lay down-thats why they didnt see it...They told me to go to a surgeon, I asked em what cant you do a surgeon can't? They said there surgeon was not in and could not call him in. It all comes down to money and insurance I think. I thank you for answering me helping me. So i think I might go to a surgeon or a internal medicine doctor cause as of Thursday I developed strep throat again and hospital checked me Wednesday cause I told em I been developing strep throat now this is the 4or5x its developed in the past 2months... I took amoxicillan it developed after then I took keflex and it developed again after. So i got a few problems lol, but the doctors are seeming they can't help me. Idk what to do.?