lump in right side of abdomen
I have a lump which is sometimes a little bit sore in the right hand side of my lower abdomen.  It is about two/three inches long soft and appears to be floating
it could be a hernia, a tumor or a lipoma...if its floating its probably a tumor...go to the doctor
I have a lump on my right side of my stomach...It hurts when you put pressure on it and moves around to the touch. It gets under my rib cage and is very uncomfurtable. Its about the size of a baseball.I went into the er and they gave me an ultra sound. I wouldnt expect them to tell me they had no idea what it was? I wanted an answer. They think its some kind of mass of some sort. The weird thing is that the more I research I do on  this the more people I see have the same problem. They said I might have to get it removed. What is this thing and where did it come from?