lump on limb and pain in limb
I have a lump on the outside of my left arm and my left leg and on my right arm and right leg. Mostly I get pain in the left leg in the thigh area just opposite the lump which is on the outside of the thigh. I'm told that the lump is just fatty tissue and has nothing connected to the pain. Then why is this happening almost every day?

There are many names for tese... lipoma's, adiposis .... You may be interested in checking out my pages. I have over 80 lumps! Yes the pain could very well be associated with the lumps. In fact they can hurt to the point of not being able to utilize your body!
What I have is Decrum's Disease, aka adiposis dolorosa... they are several forms of this and of lipomatosis. Or fattty lumps.
I have tons of information and am just getting around to posting about it. If you have anyquestions please feel free to email me. I also have a few links you may want to look at as well.
It is going to take lots of research on your behalf before you present to a Dr. becuase most of them dont know anything about this disease.
I am not saying you have this... as I stated earlier... there are many forms. This is just a starting point.
Good luck and I hope your day is a good one.