marbling under the skin???
I was at the Geinocologist today and he noticed that my skin looked kind of strange, it kind of looks like "marbling" like redish pinkish blotchy areas and pail kind of whiteish, I'm sorry this is o hard to explain, it doesn't hurt or anything it just looks strange, has anybody had this or noticed this, do you know what causes this?
I'm a 21yr old female, the only reason I didn't ask my geinocologist this is because its way out of his field and he even admitted it, so if anyone has any opinions tyvm:), I know the picture is not a very could picture but I kust thought I'd add it anyways, you just can't tell a heck of alot by looking at it