methalonids
Hi There,
What is Methalonids? and where it can be found?
did you mean Mithalonids?
Mithalonids is the substance secreted by the Human and Animal's brain in small quantities. And it's a proteinic material that contains sulfur, so it can easily react with zinc, iron, phosphorus... this is a very important substance for the human body for reduction of cholesterol, metabolism, strengthen the heart and control the breathing.

And the secretion of this substance increases in the Human brain gradually from the Age of 15 to 35 years old. Then the secretion gradually decreases until the age of 60 years old.
As for the animals, it is found in low quantity, so the scientists searched for it in plants.

A team of Japanese scientists tried to search for this "magical" substance that has a great role in decreasing the symptoms of aging ( increasing in age).

But they didn't find it except of two plants: Figs and Olives.
  I hope this is what you were looking for good luck..
Yes. What is it?
Thank you.
Is it true that this hormon has been found in Figs and Olive only?Do you know any reference to fix that point?
  That was all I found during research of the topic.
yeah, me to, but thats interesting, update us when you find more
  Will do, I will keep searching for that fountain of youth.
I found this topic in holly Qura'an which mentioned Figs and Olives and the relation between them and the creation of the human in a nice way then being old.
It is mentioned in Holy Qura'n 1433 years ago.
Search and you will be amazed
OUI c vrai, et le groupe de recherche japonais s'est converti en islam quand il a entendu de ça.....
  This information is well known to the Muslims before 1400 years, because it is mentioned in Qur'an. if you need more information send me email and I can reply.

***@****
Figs and Olive were mentioned together in Muslim's Qura'an before more than 1430 years
(By At-Tin and Az-Zaytun.By Tur Sinin. By this city of security. Verily, We created man in the best form.Then We reduced him to the lowest of the low.)
At-Tin: Figs
Az-Zaytun: Olive
Notes Both were mentioned folowed by best creation of humen
in othors pages : materials from Figs and Olive must be Integrates together by ratio 1:7 to do the anti senility action in brain
In Muslim's Qur'n figs mentioed once and olive 7 times
You can search and confirm
This is ridicules , The Fig and Oil in Quran refers to a mountain near Damascus and to Jerusalem (the holly sites of Jesus), then it mentions Mount Sinai, the holly site of Moses, then Mecca. It’s not about the fruits. I’m a devout Muslim that always get sickened by those idiots who are full of lies (**** in French). Don’t believe those idiots. Only listen to real scholars. lol@ Japanese scientist. What a reference.
  I think everyone has got way off topic, bottom line is figs and olives have a very beneficial chemical in them that does help with aging, and if we go back to the early times it seems they already knew that be it any religion or even the caveman, if it were not for disease they probably would have outlived all of us....they got more exercise...lol
I want to know what is the scientific source for this information?? thank you
1st Calling others idiots tells a lot about your character
2 nd even if what you say is true which I am not a scholar to debate it, it is known as one if the miracles of the Quran that the words can be used in different concepts and that God can give an understanding of a verse that helps you in your situation while giving somebody else a different understanding for his own situation. I never heard scholars that explained Quran calling each other idiots because they had some differences. That us our arrogance, and an arrogant will always miss a lot to learn from this life
I agree that no foul words should be used on forums while replying to someone.
There can be little doubt about the usefulness and even miracles of the fruits mentioned in the Quran. People, particularly Muslims, must research into these effects and show the results scientifically. However, they should avoid attributing to others, like Japanese in this instance, the findings without giving proper references of those researches. Who were those Japanese scientists? When did they do the research and where was it published? etc
If something can be proved scientifically through lab researches it won't make any difference whether it was done by a Japenese or an Arab or an African.
Husain
you can find this information in the Coran from 1400 years
the word fig was mentioned one time in our book Coran but olives was mentioned 6 times this is not Coincidence because our religion islam is the true religion and these japeneese converts to islam because of this grate discovery
Hi Everyone, this substance has been found in figues and olives.  And here is the right ratio in order to get it right 1 figue: 7 olives.
In the holy Coran, God has mentioned the figue 1 time and the olives 7 times.
And when the Japanese research team mixed the extract of 1 figue and 7 olives together it matched the exact substance found in the human brain and found that among its potent effects it has a very strong effect on anti aging,
I tried the exact combination, every morning I get 1 figue and 7 olives and I found myself so much focused during the whole day, having a clear thinking,full concentration, having a calm and punctual thoughts, very very sharp. I also advised my friends on doing the same, all of them came with similar results except for one.