General Health Community
multiple lipomas
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

multiple lipomas

I am 62 yoa, have had several lipomas on arms and legs removed in past. I have about 20 on each arm and each leg and wondered what form of removal is available other than surgically cutting them out.  I've read about medicine to take internally, but have a very sensitive stomach so don't care for that option. I'm not on any medications; however believe these to be result of last 20 years on estraderm patch after reading much info on same. Can you help? What about laser or accupunture?
Tags: Estraderm
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have had lipomas removed multiple times surgically, also tried acupuncture, which was a waste of time.  The challenge is, like yourself, surgery can not keep up with the numbers.  

Yesterday, I tried a new treatment, mesotherapy, recommended by my plastic surgeon.  I just did my left thigh, about 15 lipomas, and my left arm, only two left after surgery last year.  They ice you down a little and then inject a fat dissoving enzyme directly into the lipoma.  It's a little uncomfortable but I basically treated 17 at the same time which is unheard of.  I could have done more if I wanted.

I need to get treated again in 6 weeks and will keep you updated.  My email is ***@**** if you want me to communicated directly.  not sure I will remember this site.
Blank
HI,
I have multiple lipomas in my whole body and they are count less in whole body.
Pls. let me know if there are any non surgical treatment of the same.
I would be greatfull.

Best Regards
Pawan Kumar
***@****
Blank
I have anout 20 Lipomas, started about 20 years ago. I have had a few removed from my chest ,but still have them on arms,trunk and legs. Range in size from pea size to small egg size (only 1) at largest.  The ones I had removed were cut out but must surely be some easier way now ?. Anyone know ?.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...