General Health Community
nodule on right lung

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

nodule on right lung

About 6 months ago I had a 3mm nodule on my right lung found from a profusion lung scan. They said not to worry about it, the test was done b/c my d-dimer and inflamation (inflammation) blood work was high.  just last week i had another CT scan done on my lung, they said they would call if it had changed, i got a call when i was out and the doctor left a message stating he wanted to go over the results of the CT scan and the next course of action. i tried calling back and couldn't reach them, it is now the weekend adn they will be closed on Monday, President's day. Is there anything that you can tell me to at least help my mind not go crazy. Good or Bad.
Thanks.
Maybe the size has changed a little. If your doctor is really alert, he/she will want to discuss any change, good or bad, it could very well be nothing to worry about.

Please keep us posted.
What I found out is that I now don't have 1 3mm nodule but several 5 mm nodules. So within 5 months it grew in size and multiplied.  Thoughts.