General Health Community
not morning sickness but something

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

not morning sickness but something

Im 34 weeks pregnant i didnt get morning sickness or anything and i was healthy, but all of a sudden in these last 2 weeks i have been really sick. But only when its bed time and im lying in bed i will actually be sick and it hurts like buggery. I have tried changing my eating plan more healthy and more water but its still not helping. I went to the hospital about it but they were unable to do anything because of the baby. Did anybody else experience this and please give me advice on how to settle it. Its so horrible!
As you are laying down sometimes the wieght and pressure maked me feel sick and painful i have had 5 kids.  Try to lay on side more and pillow between legs.  I don't know if it will help but can't hurt to try
Its da end of ur pregnancy I was like that da last two months of my pregnancy until I had my son....
Unfortunately there is no advuce to give you, your pregnant and that's just part of it. You have some women who are sick throughout their entire pregnacy, then you have some who don't get sick at all and then you have some that only get sick in the morning.

So what I'm tryinf to say is everyone is different and you all you can do is continue to eat healthy, walk and rest until you have the baby. Best of luck to you :)