numbness
my dad has recently been complaining of numbness to his tongue and numb ,stiff upper lip. what could it be?. He is on medication for high blood pressure and cholestrol he is nearly 72 years old..

This discussion is related to Problems with neck and facial/tongue burning, numbness, tingling.
I have also had a numb tounge. It started with a odd, salty tatse in my mouth and my tounge is numb from the tip to about an inch down. I also have numbness spreading across my cheeks and chin and this morning up my nose. I am taking toporol for BP. My Dr. ordered MRI with contrast and blood tests. I go for results this a.m. Was fishing around for some alternatives to Multiple Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis. Came up with degenerative disc disorder, celiac disease, impaired blood flow to infraorbital nerve ( guess this means a tumor). I am female 44 yrs. I'll let you know what the dr. has to say!
i am experiencing numbness sensations in my leg arms face and tounge. I had a MRI Cat scan  ECG and bloodwork and all came back negative, very fraustrating please if any one can help
Do you know the specific bp and cholesterol medications he is taking?
Have you seen a neurologist yet?