one year old having low neutrophils, high lymphocytes and eosinophils
My one year old son is having low (1408) neutrophils, absolute, high (12304) lymphocytes, absolute and high (1216) eosinophils, absolute.
I did not got any answer on the above. Do I need to worry. His doctor said that the ranges in CBC are only for adult and is not true for babies... I need not worry and everything is alright with my son except he is prone to allergies. Any response on this is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I think your question may be better asked in the Doctor forum. I looked up all the blood work and the numbers seem high which may just mean your son is fighting an infection. My son was just sick and his white blood cell count and his blood sugar was very high.  He was stressed and not feeling well. He was re-checked and it was fine.
I would post your question in the doctor forum.  What did the doctor tell you about the test results?
Take care.