ortho tri cyclen lo
This is my first month on ortho tri cyclen lo. I started on the first day of my period and it had been shorter than usual. Then towards the end of the month when I started taking the dark blue pills I started spotting, but then towards the last 3 pills it started to flow like a regular period. Does this mean I'm going to get a period on the green pills? I would really like to know because I just finished my last dark blue pill yesterday, still have bleeding and I go on vacation with my boyfriend in a couple days and really just want to stop bleeding...I'm so confused.. :(
It is hard to know if you will have a period or not during the time you asked about because I think you are on too low of a dose. You need to see your doctor because you need to try a different dose or pill type. I had this same thing happen and they had to up the dose of the hormones to actually stop the spotting.
I use the same, and I always get mine during the green pills.