GENERAL HEALTH
COMMUNITY
pain behind belly button during sex.
by emma05, Aug 20, 2011
During intercourse, I found this to be only when I'm on top though, that I get a sharp pain behind my belly button that gets worse as we continue to have sex. Or if its not the pain behind my belly button it feels like (this sounds funny, but I don't know how else to explain it) it feels like his Penis is shifting my parts inside of me and also causes pain. I've looked up tons of things that it could be and nothing seems to match. Do you have any idea what could be wrong?
Member Comments (3)
by ConnieG, Aug 23, 2011
I don't know. I get that too sometimes. I assume it's either ovulation or cysts. But i know I get cysts, you may not. I don't think it's anything to be alarmed about.
by katsons, Jun 24, 2012
I am surprise that no one has gotten to you on this.  I feel like this also and would likes an answer. Hope someone does soon.
by thefebygirl, Jun 24, 2012
i expirienced a pinch of pain sometimes.. i asked a gyn she told me it could be the muscle cramps ...n nothing to worry about. btw how long ur pain last?? mine was like few sec thts all.. if you have pain last longer u should contact ur dr.