General Health Community
pain below arm pits and soreness on muscles connecting rib cage and abd...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

pain below arm pits and soreness on muscles connecting rib cage and abdomen

I am suffering from pain below arm pits and soreness on muscles connecting rib cage and abdomen from left side to right side completely. It is especially painful when the area is pressed due to body movement or pressed by fingers. I also experience soreness on my arms when I press my fingers on them.  This has been happening since 3 months now and all my doctors are ignoring the problem saying that it's nothing. Has someone experienced the same? Can someone suggest if there is any specialty of doctor that I can consult for such a problem?
If you have been doing any physical exercise that you do not normally do, or move, lift or push something that is heavy, then having this is related to that and is normal.  

Other reasons for body pain can be from arthritic problems causing inflammation and again there is not much you can do about that.

Do regular gentle exercises and don't strain picking up and moving heavy objects on your own.
I have a similar situation, pain under armpit, shoulder, neck, side, back and arm (all on my right side).  I have had it for a few years and it gets worse and worse (only tried chiropractors and massage).  If your doctors are ignoring your concerns, fire them or be aggressive in getting their attention.  There are a number of things that could cause your pain.  What does the pain feel like?  When does it occur and how long does it last?  Your answers can say a lot.  Hope you find what's causing your pain.
Thank you for your replies! I also want to mention that I am currently having the following conditions of my testicle:
1. Mild Right Varicocoele.
2. Minimal left hydrocoele.
3. Tiny cyst in the right epididymis

I am very hypochondriac and I keep feeling that the pain under my arm pit and over the rib cage skin is due to my lymph nodes swelling due to some cancer, probably testicular cancer. I don't know what to do really.

The pain feels like it's superficial. Just below the skin. It is sore to touch. It is not too internal. It is spontaneous and does not last for long. As I said, it pains when I press my fingers on the areas I mentioned.