pain in neck or throat
Hi, I have a pain in neck or throat, just left of my adams apple. It is extremely painful to the touch or when i move my head. Its been constant for the past 4 days, no pain when swollowing. I am in my 40s. Should i be concerned?
have you ever had your thyroid levels checked. When I got my thyroid removed it was because the glands in my throat had gotten swollen to the point I could hardly swallow. I hope you find out whats going on and that's its nothing really bad. Stay blessed
Pain can be from inflammation of the thyroid, or irritation of the vocal cords or muscles in the voice box. Get checked and treated by your regular doctor.

Take care!
It is possibly a swollen gland, or something of that nature. It may just be your body's immune system fighting something off. If the problem persists, see your doctor and they will be able to give you a proper examination.