pain in right back side, just below the ribs
This past week I have had this strange pain in my right back side. I had it a few days ago, but it stopped. Then, a yesterday I started having the same pain again.

It is located on my right back side, just where my rib cage ends. When I touch it I can locate the pain with my fingers, and it feels like it's on the last rib.
It doesn't constantly hurt, it hurts on certain movements. When I move, and it hurts, the pain lasts for a while after I change the position, like burning pain.
I was afraid that it might be my kidney, but then I don't have any other problems with my urinary tract, everything seems normal. I thought of my gallbladder, but still it feels strange because it hurts on movement.

Please help me with this, I don't have insurance and I don't know what to do...
Hi dear ,
Maybe you carried something heavy or change weather , no worry dear  
I would go to your hospital ER tell them your symptoms because the longer you try to ignore them theyb can get worse. It can be a vary of different things until you get properly tested you won't know for sure. After your visit I would apply for Catholic charities or whatever is sym. in your state your county. They will go on a slidinfg system to determine the best payment situation for your income. I hope I have helped inbox me if you need more info
It sounds like a muscle pain in general but as you said it could be more. Normally if it is your kidneys (such as an infection) you would feel pain in front, back and side of which ever side hurts, also you would possibly be running a low grade fever. Have you tried alternating heat and ice on the area or taking an over the counter pain such as IBProfin or Aleve? In many gall bladder cases the patients have severe pain, nausia, vomiting, fever, etc. I definitely would see a provider if the pain peprsists or worsens. You can call an emergency room and ask to speak with the nurse and they can suggest whether you should be seen or not. Hope this helps Hun. Best of luck to you.
Mellie~
Thank you for the help. It turned out it was muscle pain because with applying heat, and a few tablets of Aleve it went away in about 3 days. I just hope it doesn't return. Thanks again!