General Health Community
pain in right heel

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

pain in right heel

my age is 46 and i am having a right heel pain for last 20 days the pain is strong when i wake up in morningfor few minutes
What about walking?  Sounds like plantar fasciitis of the top of the ole head.  Give us more info.
Hi munir,

I want to welcome you to the Pain Management Forum and let you know that we are glad that you have found this Forum.  I need to let you know that there are NO Doctors on this Forum. We are ALL CP (Chronic Pain) Patients that help each other through our own experiences and expertise from our own Pain conditions.

I'm very sorry to hear about the painful condition that you are experiencing with your heel. I think that Beano very well might have hit it on the head with the suggestion that you might be experiencing Plantar Fasciitis.  Probably the best thing that you can do for it is to take some OTC meds such as Ibuprofen or even Aspirin to try to relieve some of the pain. You could try stretching your foot and leg to try to help with the tightness in your foot.  

I assume that the pain lets up after you've walked on it for a little while. I know how annoying and painful this condition is as I've experienced this before also!!

If you can give us some more information about what you are experiencing as Beano suggested it could really help to pin it down even more. :)

If this doesn't help you might consider checking with your PCP about it to be sure that it isn't something more than that.

I want to tell you once again how happy we are that you have found us and we hope that you will become an active member of our Forum!!!

I wish you the best and hope that you will keep us updated on your condition....Sherry