percocet and lorcet plus
whats the difference between Lorcet plus and Percocet. the one pharmacist said lorcet plus was stronger only cause in had more pain medication and less tylenol  than percocet.  can someone tell me if this is true cause I've heard different things....i have back problems also, and my pain is real bad sometimes. i am just curious, which is better for the pain....thank you.... Cindy
it all dope, which isn't always a bad thing as opiates are the best pain killers. Lorcet is hydrocodone and percocet is oxycodone which is stronger. both addictive!
Both medicines do bupkis for back pain. Bupkis means nada, nothing. Anti-inflamatories, special exercises, hydration a TENS device, and as a last ditch, a laminectomy. Neither medication is "better for the pain". The best investment you could make is a physical rehab therapist who can show you several of a dozen exercises that will absolutely positively make your life much easier. It is impossible to understand these exercises by viewinmg them on the net or reading a book.
Should have been a coma after "hydration". You need a physical rehab specialist to show you how to use the TENS.