period irregular
Hello sir ...im 23 yr old female i hav got peiord irregularity for last 2monthz..2month back it last for 2week wid regular start aftr gap of 2 week agin startd n last for 3week n itz start wid spotz n end with heavy bleeding im vry tensed
i hav family history of hypo n hyper thyriodim so i wnt through my tsh profil n it was normal...i knock ur door for this period irregularity plzzz guide me
Hi there,

Well I am not sure why you have it, if you're undergoing psychological pressures then maybe this could be contributing to it, I'm not sure if it is the cause though.

If you do have a thyroid issue, then you need to get it treated with medication. This is about all I know in regards to your situation, but if you are stressing, you need to stop with it and learn to relax. Stressing is not a good thing over the long term. Best regards.
Have your OBGYN give you a pap smear and inform them of your irregular periords and they will guide you in the right direction.  No one on here can tell you why your period is irregular, you need to get proper testing and your Physcian is the only one who can do that.  Best of luck to you.