period on depo
is it normal not to get your period after first depo shot i am about 6 days late
Yes it can be normal but I would take a pregnancy test just in case because I was 2 days late getting my shot and my Gyn. said that it would stay in my blood stream for 3 weeks so as long as I got it before 3 weeks I was fine but she was wrong! I got pregnant 2 days after missing my shot! It all depends on your hormone levels. I actually had to get off of it because I had bleeding constantly and then I wouldnt have a period at all. It takes a really long time for your body to adjust to it. I have heard alot of people say they quit having periods all togeather from Depo! But I would talk with your Dr and take a at home test if you think you could be pregnant.
I would be careful about taking the depo, one of its side effects is early onset osteoporosis. It basically puts you into early menopause (which is why most women's periods stop)
for me that was normal, i didnt have a period when i was on depo