petechiae, lower legs
Since returning from vacation in Key West Florida, I have been experiencing intermittent outbreaks of petechiae on my lower legs below the knee.  My legs don't itch.  The first outbreak was preceeded by bumps but I haven't had any since.  I am on blook pressure meds Benicar 5 mg once a day and Diltazem XT (Cartia XT) cap 120 mg once a day as night.  I am also taking L-Thyroxine tabs 75mcg and a baby aspirin every day.  My mother was allergic to sulfa.  My recent blook work was in the normal range except for Anti-Microsomal Antibody which was 69 normal being 0-35 IU/ml.  My GP was concerned it could be a vasculitis but the petechiae were not present at my last visit.  I am 62, normal weight.  What do you think?  Should I be concerned?

This discussion is related to petechiae.
My reaction to MSM, Methylsulfonylmethane which is an organic sulfur compound, was petechiae covering my legs.   I've also shown sensitivity to penicillin and bled under the skin of my fingertips and the bottom of my feet.  When younger when swimming in a lake in the middle of a farming area I would always have what my father described as a "strawberry" rash covering my legs.  Can't help but think that could have been sulfur in the runoff water entering the lake.  Now when visiting theme parks my legs will break out if not covered, which leads me to believe sulfur is present.  All the doctor says is to avoid what I know bothers me.