platelet acount
recently, I had blood draw  for adoctor take look at platelet acount  and he is side to me it is less more than custom my platelet test result is 0.55(55000) from 4.4 (4400000, I want to know what Ihave to eat and take from midicen  and what is will be if come agin down also what I have leve from food , Ihopt from you help me if you can and sent to me mssege
thankyou  froe your help me
What medications are you taking now?  Your English is not clear/not easy to follow.
dacdan injection
I have never heard of that medication.  I do know medications can affect platelet counts.
You will have to discuss with your physician about the platelet count elevating and he/she would have to handle your plan of care.  There is nothing over the counter you can buy or eat to lower the count; your situation is not a quick fix.  You need to follow up with your physician.