please help
i have a tear/cut within my labial area. it is about 3/4" long.  i noticed it lastnight after intercourse. i am also pregnant by the way! does anyone know what might help fight irritation of sitting or wiping after urination?
petroleum jelly (Vaseline)  if you put a thin layer on before urinating it may help with the irritation by creating a water barrier, you may also reapply it after you wipe. just make sure it stays clean to avoid an infection.
this might seem as a little personal but where exaclty is it at
I get this constantly and the burning is going to be there until it heals.  I have learned if I pat instead of wipe and use a dot of antibiotic cream to the area of the labia cut it does help! Helps the healing to keep area dry other than the Triple Antibiotic cream applied after each urination.  Please, make sure it is only a tear and not an Urinary Tract Infection. Due to your pregnancy avoid the Caffeine as I noticed that is what causes my tears most time not only the intercourse.