please help
it strated last december . i had cough with little blood. i did my ecg ,x ray. ecg shows irbbb, only. doctor says its ok
then  i did exercise. after that i had chicken pox. & i suffered from all anxiety because of irbbb.
then i did all my tetss it s fine. i started exercise quite comfortaby.
but suddenly today morning again i coughed with blood  little amount. i had bad cod from a week. & i spend all the day under the sun yesterday.. what should i do?????????
i have no problem like coughing, shortness of breath
Hi there,
It is possible that you have burst a small vessel in your throat by coughing and this has caused blood in sputum. The common causes of blood in cough are bronchitis, irritation of the throat from violent coughing, blood clot in lungs, tuberculosis of lungs, vasculitis etc.Though you do not have any symptoms like coughing or shortness of breath you should  see your doctor and get evaluated. A clinical examination and tests like sputum culture and smear, blood counts may be necessary. Further tests will depend on the test results. Treatment will be specific based on the cause. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
you have something  in your lungs.  go to another doctor.  this is not a normal thing.  if your doctor does not give you answers find someone that will.  do you smoke?  that should be the first question they ask.  if no.  have you been around asbestos.  should be the second question.  they should have a pretty good idea where to start.  please get this checked out.  mandy876