pleural thickening
Dear Sir,
In Feb 2009 i was detected with TB with pleural effusion on right lung.Some 400 ml fluid was removed in march
2009  but due to the thickening in pleural all fluid could not be taken out.  Sample were taken and in the report  No cancerous cell was detected and bacteria were absent. still i have not stopped medicine and i am  on medicine R-cinex 600 . Thrice i took CT scan and no of times X ray  were taken. In my CT scan thickening of pleural was observed. There is no symptoms of any fever and any other thing. I am clinically better. I am **** my normal duties of office hours. but problem is there when i try do heavy work.My worry is whether I am suffering from cancer? doctor is not recommending for surgery.
Kindly guide me and help me  what steps i should take to recover from this disease?
Thanks,
Mr ramesh
Maybe it is possible you still have TB even though you don't have a fever. Maybe your body is robust in all other aspects besides your lungs and so you have not developed a fever? Or maybe you don't have TB anymore but your lungs are not healed yet. They need more time to heal and scar over. If I were you I'd try to limit myself to part time work or at least work with no strain. Maybe that's impossible but you don't want to pass out. Best wishes,

Denise