potassium 3.3
So the reference range for potassium is 3.5-5.3 mmol/L (or so I hear).  How serious is it to have potassium levels at 3.3?  What symptoms would there be?  
Low potassium could cause symptoms such as leg cramps, irregular heart beats, there are others,but again, I can not stress enough that you discuss all this with your physician.
Again that is not really that much below normal, But since your HCO3 is on the alkaline side that could cause a shift of potassium into your cells lowering the potassium that would be in your blood. You really need to talk to your doctor about all your results. I really am surprised that your doctor hasn't contacted you if there is a problem so I'm inclined to think there is nothing negative going on with you. I'm also wondering how you got these results without talking to your doctors office in the first place.