General Health Community
pregnant from precum?

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

pregnant from precum?

I have had unprotected sex but he always pulls out. I should be on my period now but I'm just getting lots of discharge, along with upper leg cramps and breast pain. Could I be pregnant
Hi and welcome. Yes you could be as sperm and prostate lube is somewhat  mixed as it come out. You can do a home preg test to start and then go to the doctor.
You sure could be pregnant! Many babies have been born using that method and there can be just as many sperm in the pre-ejaculate as there is in the ejaculate. When was the last time you had your period? Is it time for your period? There are other things that could be causing your symptoms. I suggest you go see your doctor.
Sounds like your pregnant Girly. Even the littlest bit of precum Can Cause pregnancy. My suggestion? - Dont "pull out" Anymore. Condoms And birth controll.  & See a Doctor!

Lots of love! Wish the best! Good Luck <3