pukey feeling but not pregnant
I have had this pukey feeling for about 4 days now, the feeling comes and goes no matter if I am sitting, laying or standing. I am not pregnant, and even if I was it would be too early to have any signs of pregnancy, because I would only be 5 days pregnant. I haven't puked yet, I just feel like I am going to. I thought it was because I was hungry so I would eat, but I couldn't even eat a normal portion of food, because I would feel like puking, I read on the internet about peptic ulcers, I am a 21 yr. old female, could I possibly have an ulcer. Hopefully, I can found out what's wrong with me, this feeling is becoming unbarable.
I would go ahead and take a pregnancy test.
Yes, you could have an ulcer but only your Dr can tell you for sure. If it is an ulcer you can take meds for that until it heals.  Do you have a knawing feeling in your stomach along with the pain?
This also could be the flu or a virus so it's really best to see your Dr. to find out what's going on. Take care. Remar