pulsating head
pulsating head no pain occurring temple area
you have a artery that is in your temple that will hit right above your eyebrow and go to your hair line. if you have no pain i wouldnt worry about it. the pulsating is the heart tensing up and releasing. arterys are oxygen rich blood that pumps out to your body. hope this helps! Ü
its diving me crazy it knocks my whole equilibrium off and why would this start 3 months ago....there has to be a cause....i cant walk around like my head is going to blow up all day...lol
true. when i dont take my effexor medication it does the same thing, it feels like my eyes are 3 seconds slower than what they'd usually would be. ya.. i dunno what to tell you. i'd probably go get it checked out and see whats up
I suggest seeing a chiropractor, you could have some misaligned vertebrae in your neck and this could certainly be the cause of your problem.