rabies
Sorry for my broken english. I went to doctor after 86 hours from cat's cut and he vaccacinated me. He said im gonna take vaccine 4 times more. The cut is on my lower calf and im male who is 183cm. My question is,
Does the rabies vaccine prevent after 86 hours? or is it too late ?
Hi and sorry you were bitten by a cat. In the U.S.  if you never had a rabies vaccine they give the vaccine plus an antibody. If you already had one vaccine in the past they only give the vaccine.The vaccine is given on day 0,3,7, and 14. Day zero I guess is the same day you got exposed. The vaccine you got may be different if you are in another country. So it is hard to say. DId the cat actually have rabies or were you just doing the vaccine as a precaution? Do you know what the name of the vaccine they gave you is? They have a site you can google on the Centers for Disease control if you put in cdc rabies vaccine it will give you information. I hope this helps  a little.
mkh9