rabies
I was scratched by a stray dog. It was very little, and no blood came, but I saw a pink dot and that's it. I was very scared for few days, then after 10 days I started to take the rabies vaccine.

I've taken my first vaccine and tomorrow I am taking second vaccine. The dog is also OK after 10 days. Still I am very tense, and don't know whether I am going to die.

rabies vaccine taken after 10 days of stray dog scratch ,whether vaccine works on human body
you took a long time but i think it will work if you have taken the right doses in right time intervals.
You have to get bitten by the dog or have his teeth scratch you. If it was a dogs toenail that scratched then I wouldn't worry. How did you get scratched by the dogs mouth or paw nails? If there was no blood it isn't likely you got exposed too.
Sounds like you are being proactive with the rabies shot, so low odds of a problem with that. The vaccines are very effective.

But seeing a pink dot after an animal scratch is a common sign of Bartonella.  There is a blood test for the bacteria, b.henselae, but it often is a false negative. If you have no symptoms and you test negative, you're fine. Many people's immune systems successfully fight it off.

Bartonella can cause a streaked rash, red dot rash, sore soles of the feet, but most significantly, it can affect the brain and cause anxiety in someone with no prior history of anxiety. If you have symptoms and you test negative, it would be worth treating. There are good antibiotics for it.
thank u
thank u
thank u