General Health Community
sebaceous cysts on head
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sebaceous cysts on head

Hey everyone, I am 33 years of age  I too have suffered from cysts on my head for years as well, I have good news for all you out there that hate surgery.  I have come across a cream called fucidin that you apply to the cysts 3 time a day and amazingly it kills and reduces the cysts . I still have many cysts left on my head though i cannot use the cream because i am pregnant at the moment , but once I have had the child I will start using the cream again.  My cysts were huge the size of a 50 cent piece.  (ugly) I think anything has to be worth trying before surgically operating.

best of luck to you all

This discussion is related to Sebaceous Cyst on scalp.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am 42 years old and have had 3 cysts removed from my head - surgically. Two in South Africa and one in the UK. The normal GP Dr removes it in the surgery - he injects a local anaesthetic into your head (not sore) and then cuts the cyst out (painless, just lots of blood). If he does not dig deep enough and leaves some pieces behind, it will grow again after a few months. I have another 2 cysts (regrown over 3 years), which I will have removed once I am on leave (so the Dr can cut some hair away). None have been cancerous, just harmless.
Blank
I am a 16 year- old girl, and over the past 6 months, I have been getting small, protruberant bumps on my lower scalp. These bumps are extremely painful to touch, and after a few days, they disappear, only to appear again in a different area on my head a few days later. I am pretty sure they are cysts, but they are extremely painful, and I am just wondering what the proper course of action is to figure out if I am in any sort of danger.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...