sharp pain throughout my arms,legs and neck
I have sharp pains throughout my body that last a few seconds. This has been going on for a year. I also have had my arm have a sudden jerk that wakes me up in the middle of the night. I have seen a doctor..I had blood work, no high blood pressure, no dibetic, no lupus, no athiritis, no cancer. I had nerve test and muscle testing done. Test came out good. Im afraid they are going to give up and call it stress. I am stressed, because of this. It gets bad some day where I lay on the couch and cant move anything, only my head. On my back, Legs and arm not bent. I just lay there feeling the pain travel through my arms and legs, back and neck. I have never been a person that cried for any little pain. I always went for my  yearly check ups and etc. No more then I needed to. I drink on Occassion (4 times a year) smoke (only when I visit a family member 2 cigs every 3+ weeks. The doctors can't seem to find what is wrong so I am going on here to see if anyone has ever had this so maybe I can find out what's wrong. I just want to live a happy life again.
I'm so sorry.  It sounds like a mineral depletion.  A lack of magnesium, potassium and perhaps other minerals as well.  You might want to try a multiple vitamin/mineral supplement to see if it relieves those symptoms.  I had this happen to me once a very long time ago, and it is scary.  At that time the doctor told me to try a Prenatal vitamin as they are more complete than the regular ones.  It did help and later a chiropractor recommended a multiple mineral supplement which helped a whole lot more. - I sincerely hope and pray that this helps you.  Please let me know how you are doing.
Thank you so much for responding to my post. I have started a 600 magnesium, 5 Zinc and 1200 Calcium. The doctor has me on 1 pill of 50,000 ui Vit D every friday
I will add the potassium. Shouldn't hurt if i add the prenatal vitamin. I visit a Chiropractor 5 days ago. Oh... i'm so ready to feel normal. Restless arms and legs...it almost feels like i'm tighten up all the time. Muscles hurt and then top it off with the sharp pain here and there.

Thank you so much again
When it's warm enough, you might want to start sun-bathing.  We need all the vitamin D we can get.  A vitamin D deficiency is almost as bad as a magnesium deficiency.  If you take the Prenatal vitamins, skip the potassium.  There should be enough in there to take care of the problem.  but we don't eat enough green leafy vegetables to get enough magnesium.  Good health to you and I sincerely hope you start to feel better soon!