General Health Community
sour taste in my mouth
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sour taste in my mouth

I have been having sour taste in my mouth almost three weeks. I had my teeth cleaned and some feelings done, after that i started having those symtoms (symptoms): sometimes my mouth burns, sometimes it feels sour in the back of my gums, sometimes it's metal tatse. Im already confuse what's going on in the there. I have gone to my doctor and they took a look saying there is nothing dangerous in there, and if it would it would have gotten worse by now. What that possibly could be?
Related Discussions
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It's got something to do wit a food you eat regularly. So take note of your food intake. Pray to God before meals. Ty.
Blank
It may be the taste of the adhesive/bonding agent used when they did the fillings.  I have also noticed a strange taste but went away eventually.

Hope this helps!
Blank
Hi hunni,
         This is VERY common when certain medication is being taken, many people often find it is a change of brand of medication that is causing the metal/blood taste please check with your doctor about any meds that have been changed hope this helps, good luck hunni <3
Blank
Thank you everyone! God bless.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
could also be toxins ,heavy metal can leave a taste ..you could ask for a test for it .
Blank
So I got my blood work results and my iron level is 206 and normal shoul be sometimes not higher then 160 and ferritin is 8 which is very low, normally should be 28 I think. Could that cuase taste in my mouth?
Blank
All the above symptoms are caused by an acid --alkali imbalance in your system. Correct this by eating more food that is alkaline , drink water and flush out the toxins from your system. You will feel better.
Blank
When i was pregnant with my daughter (before i found out) i had really sore gums when i brushed n it burn when i used mouthwash n also had a metallic taste (which is a sign of early pregnancy) take a pregnancy test just to rule it out
Blank
Are the new fillings made with "silver"?  Amalgam fillings contain mercury.  Could be the mercury that you are tasting.  - I've had almost all my amalgam fillings changed out - I have one left to do in  April.  - But yes, some meds will give you a bitter, sour taste in your mouth.  Ugh
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...