Aa
A
A
Close
sour taste in my mouth
I have been having sour taste in my mouth almost three weeks. I had my teeth cleaned and some feelings done, after that i started having those symtoms: sometimes my mouth burns, sometimes it feels sour in the back of my gums, sometimes it's metal tatse. Im already confuse what's going on in the there. I have gone to my doctor and they took a look saying there is nothing dangerous in there, and if it would it would have gotten worse by now. What that possibly could be?
Cancel
9 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It's got something to do wit a food you eat regularly. So take note of your food intake. Pray to God before meals. Ty.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
It may be the taste of the adhesive/bonding agent used when they did the fillings.  I have also noticed a strange taste but went away eventually.

Hope this helps!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi hunni,
         This is VERY common when certain medication is being taken, many people often find it is a change of brand of medication that is causing the metal/blood taste please check with your doctor about any meds that have been changed hope this helps, good luck hunni <3
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thank you everyone! God bless.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
535822 tn?1443980380
could also be toxins ,heavy metal can leave a taste ..you could ask for a test for it .
Comment
Cancel
535822 tn?1443980380
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
So I got my blood work results and my iron level is 206 and normal shoul be sometimes not higher then 160 and ferritin is 8 which is very low, normally should be 28 I think. Could that cuase taste in my mouth?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
All the above symptoms are caused by an acid --alkali imbalance in your system. Correct this by eating more food that is alkaline , drink water and flush out the toxins from your system. You will feel better.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
When i was pregnant with my daughter (before i found out) i had really sore gums when i brushed n it burn when i used mouthwash n also had a metallic taste (which is a sign of early pregnancy) take a pregnancy test just to rule it out
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Are the new fillings made with "silver"?  Amalgam fillings contain mercury.  Could be the mercury that you are tasting.  - I've had almost all my amalgam fillings changed out - I have one left to do in  April.  - But yes, some meds will give you a bitter, sour taste in your mouth.  Ugh
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank