General Health Community
stomach pains

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

stomach pains

The last three days I have been having stomach pains to the point they have put my in tears. I took a home pregnancy test and it came back negitive so I was woundering what it could be. I don't drink at all. Any ideas?
Are you trying to get pregnant?.... Is the pain in a specific spot? Have you talked to your doc? There are infinite possibilities, so to make sure it isn't serious, you should call your doc!!!
It started by my pelvic then moved up to the lower part of my stomach. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant again but we are not trying full blown. We just moved and I haven't found a doctor yet but I took two pregnancey test and they both came back negitive. Anyways back to the pain. Its by my ribs now and the other day it was by my kidneys.
buy some epsom salts you may have developed some lesions or sores internally the epsom salts can be swallowed mix with grape juice to cver the poisonberry taste  its safe says on the box it ll make you go to the bathroom a couple time so wait tillthe weekend itll have you feeling much better epsoms work into tissues and muscles and detoxify the whole entire body