swollen ankles
i noticed 2 months ago that my ankles were swelling huge the week before my period and staying that way even with OTC water pills. This month my period was late by 5 days and my ankles started to swell on the 3rd day of my period not the week before like it had been. Should I be really worried about this change and how long my ankles are staying swollen?
Dear adofusgirlscoobers... in general when something is "not as usual as it used to", consultation to general practitioner in clinic (because it is related to your swelling ankles), or directly to a gynocologist (because the swelling ankles occure again in your period time). hopefully your worry becomes a new knowledge & solution to prepare all the things before it happen again. Well, some kind of recognizing our own phisical & health character. My prayer is always for your health recovery and for your happy life... GBU...
I am thinking you still are retaining water.  I would deffinately check with your primary care physician or gynecologist reagarding this. Hope this helps
if you weight alot then you can get that swelling and your period lated. i'm over weight and  my ankels are weak and also i get my periods late so then i'm trying ti lose weight so walk alot a day and start eating heathy like a salad with every meal and italina dressing and try as hard as you can to lose as much weight as possible and also you can wear nice slime clothes